Sunday 29 May 2011

The Wind and I

It may be because I was born in October but for some reason I feel alive when the wind blows. Not any gentle breeze but gales and gusts and mighty shouts of wind.
Just today, in between showers, I wrestled my comfy, stuffed to overflowing garden chair out of the shed, put on my thickest fleece and curled up with a good book for hours.
It does not seem odd to me and the comfort I get from the the wind on my face is like no other feeling, he is a friend, just letting me know he's hanging around.

1 comment:

  1. At last! Welcome to blogland lady!

    I feel exactly the same about the wind. I especially love to find a spot *just* out of the full force but where it can still get at me every so often :)

    Love what you've done so far. Looking forward to more

    Love n stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete